Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012

Newton's Law of Motion

Newton's Law of Motion - A body in rest tends to stay at rest and a body in motion tends to stay in motion, unless imposed on.

On the night of Wednesday, October 3rd, 2012 I was feeling a little light headed and feeling off, but other than that, I was fine. I became hungry that night, so I grabbed a ham and cheese sandwich that was in the fridge for a few days, bad mistake. By Thursday morning, I woke up with a stomach ache, light headache, heavy lost of energy (unable to get out of bed) and nausea. I think I caught a stomach virus. I stayed in bed all day Thursday. The same on Friday until the evening when I started feeling slightly better, strong enough to go to work on Saturday but still weak. Then guess what? I caught a cold: the sniffles, runny nose, coughing, a sore throat, feeling weak and off focus. It's now Monday, October 15th, 2012 and I am back to normal.

I think about life and death sometimes, maybe because I've seen the latter in my life a little more than I care to. The two days I lay there in agony and weakness I thought of my mortality. I think the only reason we work is to pay the bills for the things we get by with like our shelter, food, cars, etc... If not for working to have to pay for those, we would have more time to enjoy what's already a short lifespan much more. That is my mind set right now, I am working hard but my focus is not on finances, money is important because it is necessary to live but I'm not trying to make a billion before I die, that was my mind set at a younger age. Money plays a role in enjoying life because the things we enjoy cost. So hard work go hand and hand with enjoying life. But love and leisure doesn't come from a billion dollars, it might help provide more of it, but enjoying life is what you make and interpret of what revolves around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment