Search This Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

Wagyu

I'm not Japanese but I like certain aspects of their culture.  I'm Chinese.

I wanted to name this blog after the yellow and black Onitsuka Tigers worn by Beatrix Kiddo in the movie Kill Bill Vol. 1, which is of course in tribute to Bruce Lee because I will be getting a pair similiar to them but by Puma, but the name was taken.

Only a minor sector of consumers know about Kobe beef or can afford it, as I was trying to come up with names for this blog, I wanted to name it for the cattle it comes from.  This is the third blog, the first was on MySpace and the second was on Wordpress; the first is still active but cannot be viewed except by myself and the second on Wordpress has been deleted.  It was started in Decmber 2009 and deleted November 2010 because of personal reasons.  This is my third blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment