Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002)

"Padme Amidala: It must be difficult having sworn your life to the Jedi.
Not being able to visit the places you like or do the things you like.

Anakin Skywalker: Or be with the people I love.

Padme Amidala: Are you allowed to love? I thought it was forbidden for a Jedi.

Anakin Skywalker: Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is central to a Jedi's life, so you might say we're encouraged to love.

Padme Amidala: You have changed so much.

Anakin Skywalker: You haven't changed a bit. You're exactly the way I remember you in my dreams."

--- --- --- ---

"Yoda: Blind we are, if creation of this clone army we could not see.

Mace Windu: I think it is time to inform the Senate that our ability to use the Force has diminished.

Yoda: Only the Dark Lords of the Sith know of our weakness. If informed the Senate is, multiply our adversaries will."

No comments:

Post a Comment